CICRA is the only national charity in the UK focused specifically on supporting children and young people with Crohn's disease and Ulcerative colitis.
Membership is free and gives you:
- expert information on Crohn's, colitis, IBD unclassified, oral Crohn's and very early onset IBD
- understanding & support for the whole family
- the insider newsletter produced twice a year and sent free of charge to families
- easy to understand booklets & leaflets for parents, teachers & young people
- help with the transition from children to adult services
- ‘can’t wait’ cards issued FREE of charge to help children explain their condition when in urgent need of toilet facilities
- epals scheme for children & young adults to chat and support each other by e-mail
- parents in contact, for parents to provide practical support to each other
- regular IBD family information and support days across the UK
- information on travel insurance and RADAR keys
To sign up for your free membership, download and fill in the form below, or request more information about member benefits.
download our form to set up your free membership
Please complete the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.orgMembership Application Form 2018.docx