Important Information - CICRA Family Information Days - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we have sadly decided to postpone the Cardiff Family Information Day on the 25th April.
Based on the opinions of the Medical Professionals in Wales, along with our Medical Director, and with so many of our young IBD sufferers being immunosuppressed this is clearly the right course of action to ensure everyone's health and safety.
It is quite likely, that in due course, we will also have to postpone our Liverpool Family Day planned for July.
We will continue to monitor the situation over the next few weeks, and will issue further updates regarding Liverpool and also our Autumn Meetings through social media and our website.
We will endeavour to reschedule all postponed events in due course but clearly this will not happen until the current health emergency is well and truly over.
We thank you for your understanding at what is a difficult time for everyone.