Our 2020 family days kick off in Cardiff on Saturday 25th April.
What to expect from the day
Meet and chat to other families in a similar situation, a great opportunity to share experiences and connect with others. Specialists in paediatric IBD will be joining us from hospitals in Wales and across the UK.
Adults can listen to talks and join discussion groups on topics that include:
- Living & Coping with IBD
- The Importance of Diet & Nutrition
- The latest in Research
- New Treatments and Medication
- Supporting children with IBD in school
For children and teenagers, friendly and fun activities include:
- Activity session, the Hub Challenge
- Discussion groups to chat, share experiences and find out more about the condition
- Children’s entertainer for the younger children
family day registration form
our family days are very popular and we have a limit on the number of places available. if you would like to attend, please complete our online registration formregister for IBD information days