Suitable for both families of newly diagnosed children and those that have had the condition for some time, these days offer a great opportunity to hear from IBD experts and meet others in the same situation.
In 2019, we plan to hold family days in Plymouth on 23 March, Glasgow on 8 June and Newcastle on 6 July.
To reserve places or for more information, please contact Jayne by e-mail saying which location interests you: email@example.com
Family days give you the opportunity to:
- watch presentations from specialists who treat children with IBD
- ask questions of consultants from leading UK children’s hospitals
- meet and chat with families in a similar situation
- listen to inspiring young people talk about living with Crohn's and colitis
- comfortable venues, accessible city centre location
If you are interested in attending and would like to find out more about the meeting, please contact Jayne:
Telephone: 020 8949 6209