Our family day in Oxfordshire on Saturday 24 November will include a special session on Early Onset and Very Early Onset IBD with Professor Holm Uhlig from Oxford Children’s Hospital.
Our Family Days are suitable for both families of newly diagnosed children and those that have had the condition for some time.
- watch presentations from specialists who treat children with IBD
- ask questions of consultants from leading UK children’s hospitals
- meet and chat with families in a similar situation
- listen to inspiring young people talk about living with Crohn's and colitis
- comfortable venues, accessible city centre location
If you are interested in attending and would like to find out more about the meeting, please contact Jayne:
Telephone: 020 8949 6209