Suitable for both families of newly diagnosed children and those that have had the condition for some time, these days offer a great opportunity to hear from IBD experts and meet others in the same situation.
In 2019, we are holding family days in Newcastle on 6 July, Belfast in Autumn and London in Winter, and in 2020, we will be in Glasgow in the Spring and Liverpool in the Summer. More dates to be confirmed.
Find out more about the meetings or reserve places by contacting Jayne by e-mail saying which location interests you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Family days give you the opportunity to:
- watch presentations from specialists who treat children with IBD
- ask questions of consultants from leading UK children’s hospitals
- meet and chat with families in a similar situation
- listen to inspiring young people talk about living with Crohn's and colitis
- comfortable venues, accessible city centre location
If you are interested in attending and would like to find out more about the meeting, please contact Jayne:
Telephone: 020 8949 6209