This blog has been compiled by 5 trainee paediatric gastroenterologists who are all actively involved in research into paediatric inflammatory bowel disease:
- Dr Fiona Cameron, University of Edinburgh (CICRA fellow)
- Dr Ed Giles, Queen Mary University of London (CICRA fellow)
- Dr Richard Hansen, University of Aberdeen
- Dr Paul Henderson, University of Edinburgh
- Dr Tony Wiskin, University of Southampton (ex-CICRA fellow)
Links are provided to the free abstracts of each article, but full access may require a fee for those without institutional privileges.