This blog has been compiled by 5 trainee paediatric gastroenterologists who are all actively involved in research into paediatric inflammatory bowel disease:
- Dr Fiona Cameron, University of Edinburgh (CICRA fellow)
- Dr Ed Giles, Queen Mary University of London (CICRA fellow)
- Dr Paul Henderson, University of Edinburgh
- Dr Tony Wiskin, University of Southampton (ex-CICRA fellow)
- Tracy Coelho, University of Southampton
Links are provided to the free abstracts of each article, but full access may require a fee for those without institutional privileges.
Many thanks to Richard Hansen who has put together this blog for the last few years. He has recently started as a consultant in Glasgow so we send him our congratulations and wish him good luck in his new job. We welcome Tracy Coelho – a new CICRA fellow to the blog. He has started a PhD in Southampton to investigate how defects identified by genetic screening affect immune function.