1. This website with its home page in the domain www.cicra.org (the “website”) is a complimentary information service offered by Crohns in Childhood Research Association (CICRA) at no charge to the users of the World Wide Web, with the express condition that users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement. CICRA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you must consult the most recent version of this User Agreement (not an older cached version) each time you view the website. Do not use the website if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
2. You acknowledge that the information on the website is provided “as is” for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs. CICRA makes no warranties of any kind regarding this website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
3. You agree that you will hold harmless CICRA, its Trustees, Officers and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your ability to access or use, this website or the information contained in this website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this website or another website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will CICRA or the contributors of information to this website be liable to you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. You acknowledge that opinions and recommendation contained in this website are not necessarily those of CICRA or endorsed by CICRA.
5. CICRA may provide links on the website to other websites, which are not under the control of CICRA. These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by CICRA of the organisation or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
6. You may provide a hypertext link to this website on another website provided:
- that the link must be clearly marked “CICRA”,
- the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with CICRA’s name and trademarks,
- the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity other than CICRA is associated with or sponsored by CICRA,
- the link, when activated by a user, must display this website full-screen and not with a “frame” on the linked website, and
- CICRA reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion by amending this User Agreement. You agree that all other hypertext links to this website must be approved in writing by CICRA.
7. This website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by CICRA, which is headquartered in Motspur Park, England. It can be accessed from anywhere within the UK as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places have laws that may differ from those in the United Kingdom, by accessing this website both you and CICRA agree that the statues and laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to conflicts of laws, principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.