If you would like more information on becoming a member of CICRA please get in touch by calling 020 8949 6209 or e-mail: email@example.com
Membership is FREE, there is no charge and we can assure you that any information given to us is confidential. If you decide to become a member you will have access to:
- Easy to understand booklets and leaflets for parents, teachers and young sufferers of IBD.
- The CICRA ‘Insider’ newsletter twice a year
- ‘Can’t wait’ card, issued free of charge to help children explain their condition when in urgent need of toilet facilities.
- Telephone support – we have experienced trustees, staff and volunteers available who have long time knowledge in caring for children with IBD either in a professional or personal capacity.
- Pen/E-Pals for children and young people suffering from Crohn’s or Ulcerative Colitis.
- Parent’s in Contact.
- CICRA organise three successful and well attended Family Information Days each year. The meetings offer families the opportunity to meet members of the medical profession and other families in a similar situation.
- CICRA works with regional paediatric centres, specialist units and also district general hospitals across the UK who treat children with IBD.
We look forward to hearing from you if you would like more information on becoming a member of CICRA.