CICRA is the only charity in the UK focused specifically on supporting children and young adults with Crohn’s Disease or Ulcerative Colitis.
Membership of CICRA is FREE and gives you:-
- Understanding & support for the whole family.
- Easy to understand booklets & leaflets for parents, teachers & young people.
- ‘Can’t wait’ cards issued FREE of charge to help children explain their condition when in urgent need of toilet facilities.
- E-Pal scheme for children & young adults to chat and support each other by e-mail
- Parents in contact.
- Telephone support; speak to someone who understands.
- Regional IBD family information and support days.
- ‘The Insider’ newsletter produced twice a year and sent free of charge to families.
If you are interested in becoming a member of CICRA, please contact Jayne at the office by calling: 020 8949 6209 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!