Comments received from parents who attended the Manchester IBD Family Information Day on Saturday 25th June:-
- A really well planned day full of information and emotion. We now realise we are not alone on this journey!
- Such a good day! A wealth of expertise to draw on from the medical professionals and plenty of information and support.
- These events are a lifeline for parents and children alike – thank you.
- We enjoyed meeting other parents and the best thing was that our daughter met another girl with UC and they are going to keep in touch. Brilliant day, 10/10 from us!
- Saturday was an amazing day, we are still buzzing. We’d love to come again!
- Great opportunity to discuss concerns and have questions answered with approachable and supportive specialists.
- We really enjoyed the diversity of the subject’s the consultants talked about, the talks from the young people and the parent were very interesting and sometimes very emotional!
- We all found the family day a big help for us, especially for our son to meet other children that are going through the same as he is, it really did make him realise that he is not alone and it’s not just him with UC.
- We want to thank you very much for such an informative and interesting day. It was the first time Lucy had met young people in her situation, and she found it to be really beneficial.
- Such an informative day, we learnt about how other people cope with the same or similar treatments. Thank you CICRA for making the day possible. More meetings please!
If you are interested in attending a CICRA IBD Family Information Day, please contact Jayne on 020 8949 6209 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org